Tricks of the trade you will learn:
- Stage punches, kicks, swordplay, leaps, falls, getting shot, etc.
- How to NOT make contact (ie. how to miss while seeming to hit!)
- How to control the stunt as the person being attacked.
- Ways to stay protected from injury during a stage fight.
- How to appear enraged or suffering while feeling no true emotion.
Participants will work toward a final 'fight' that will include all elements learned through the season. Select participants may also have the opportunity to stand in as 'doubles' or extras for actual stage productions that require fight sequences.
- Provides professional-style instruction to young performers
- Teaches students to think and remain calm in high-stress situations
- Teaches nuances and little-known tricks that make the stunt person like a magician
- Provides confidence to performer by cultivating exceptional mental and physical prowess